By visiting/using/subscribing to the 4X4 Junkies WhatsApp© chat group (herein after referred to as the “chat facility“) you unequivocally agree to the following
First and foremost the WhatsApp© Terms and Conditions for using the WhatsApp© service applies.
As we chat about local content, our chat groups are only open to South African 4x4 enthusiasts. Foreigners will be removed.
Chat Facility Member Communication
- No nudity, No pornography, No racism, No profanity, No personal attacks on people, religion, politics -or organizations. Keep it clean !!!
- If you post any item/wording/picture/link etc that looks to be remotely in contrast to the above, you will be banned of the chat facility and the 4X4 Junkies website and/or other social media pages.
- Hate speech, defamation of character and fighting between members will not be tolerated. Any member caught harassing any of the other members will be banned and exposed. Please report any such matters to the Chat Group Administrator/s directly.
- You may not forward the link below to any member/friend or the like as we’d like to control who accesses the chat facility in order to keep those who do not belong there, out.
- The chat facility may provide links to other internet web sites.
- 4X4 Junkies disclaims itself from any and all such links.
- 4X4 Junkies does not sponsor or edit these sites and these links are provided for the user’s convenience only.
- The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by 4X4 Junkies of the site and any use and/or reliance on the site is at the user’s own risk.
Alteration to Terms and Conditions
- The use of or access to this facility constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- 4X4 Junkies has the exclusive discretion to alter any of the terms and conditions of this facility at any time, without prior notice to the user.
- If you feel that you don’t agree with any of the above, you are more than welcome to remove yourselves from our community.
- Here’s the WhatsApp© chat groups join link.